If you need somewhere to stay, we have a spare room in the new house, and are a short bus ride/drive from the O2, and have off street parking if you are driving down...
Just an offer if you wanted it...won't be offended if you say hell no to being in a house with me and the sprog!
No problem at all, would be ace to see you and is always nice to be useful. Our ceilings are being done THIS SATURDAY, after the exchange on Friday. Very exciting. I spent yesterday getting all the bills in our name etc etc and just sorted council tax too...eep! So by December I'm pretty sure we'll manage overnight guestage, lol!
Also, whilst I think of it, 1st August you will get an invite for (pre-invite warning) for our housewarming/baby showing/rachel aging BBQ day, if you are about...
Ooo. Well, we can always add a 'Cat aging' part to the BBQ if you are about and can pop in! I cannot guarantee being sane (seriously...5 week old (give or take) bubba...) but again, would be lovely to see you!
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-22 08:38 pm (UTC)We're going on the 3rd.
If you need somewhere to stay, we have a spare room in the new house, and are a short bus ride/drive from the O2, and have off street parking if you are driving down...
Just an offer if you wanted it...won't be offended if you say hell no to being in a house with me and the sprog!
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-22 08:40 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-22 08:44 pm (UTC)Also, whilst I think of it, 1st August you will get an invite for (pre-invite warning) for our housewarming/baby showing/rachel aging BBQ day, if you are about...
(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-22 08:51 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-22 08:54 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-22 09:03 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-22 10:49 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2009-04-22 09:18 pm (UTC)